DDC’s Right to Work Check
June 29th, 2021 by Jake Waddingham
DDC will soon be releasing a new and improved Right to Work check. The updated version will coincide with the latest release of Home Office Employers Guidance which is to be implemented on 1 July 2021.
Do you want to take the worry around right to work legislation away?
Are you looking to speed up your onboarding process and improve the candidate journey?
Look no further and request a free demo of DDC’s Right to Work Check.
DDC’s Right to Work Check will help improve your onboarding process by providing an online platform to improve the candidate experience. DDC’s right to work check will:
- Enforce compliance in line with Home Office and Immigration legislation
- Help you identify applicants with the right to work in the UK
- Reduce the administration with a paperless check
- Speed-up the onboarding process
- Facilitate all document types, including GOV.UK online check
You can be right to work compliant in five simple steps
How do DDC ensure a compliant Right to Work check?
DDC are passionate about getting it right the first time. Our systems and processes are designed to ensure you remain compliant whilst providing an efficient onboarding process. Key features of DDC’s Right to Work service include:
- ID document upload – Your applicants are guided through nominating and uploading compliant right to work documents.
- Statutory excuse – We capture the date and the individual who verified the original document and provide a scanned copy of the document. Giving you peace of mind that your right to work checks are accurate and compliant.
- Risk minimisation and fraud detection – The system will detect potential identity fraud using innovative technology and an experienced team of Case Workers.
- No more paperwork – All the information is collected digitally and stored securely so you can manage your right to work requirements and pre-employment screening with ease.
For existing clients currently using DDC’s Right to Work Checking service, your account manager will be in contact shortly to talk you through the new and improved changes.
Request a free demonstration today
0116 260 3055 | 0845 644 3298