Meet the team at the In-House Recruitment Expo 2022
April 13th, 2022 by Jake Waddingham
Come and meet the team at the In-House Recruitment Expo to discuss how we can help save you time with your pre-employment screening. Plus DDC Director, Matt Tuckey, will be discussing all things Digital Identity at the MasterClass session.
The In-House Recruitment Expo is returning live and in person for the first time in two and half years. The exhibition is dedicated to in-house resourcing teams and is free to attend.
Entry gives you access to:
- Hundreds of products and services relevant to you.
- FREE seminars and workshops.
- Insights on the latest industry trends.
- Information on the latest products and services.
- Learn about the latest developments in the sector.
- Establish new contacts and network with your peers.
- Get ideas for developing your business.
- Learn about the latest innovations and new technology.
It is free to attend and you will just need to register a place – http://ihre2022.eventreference.com/visitor
When is the Expo?
Wednesday 4th May 08:00-17:30
Thursday 5th May 2022 09:00 – 16:30
Where is the Expo?
The British Design Centre, Islington
Why visit DDC?
We will be on stand M1, showcasing our new upcoming Digital Identity solution and DDC Director, Matt Tuckey, will also be hosting a masterclass session on Day 1, discussing all things Digital Identity – https://www.inhouserecruitmentexpo.com/masterclass
If you would like more information about the event or arrange a demonstration of DDC’s online system whilst at the Expo, please contact the team on 0116 260 3055/0845 644 3298 or email@example.com