Meet the team at the In-House Recruitment Expo 2022
April 13th, 2022 by Jake Waddingham
Come and meet the team at the In-House Recruitment Expo to discuss how we can help save you time with your pre-employment screening. Plus DDC Director, Matt Tuckey, will be discussing all things Digital Identity at the MasterClass session.
The In-House Recruitment Expo is returning live and in person for the first time in two and half years. The exhibition is dedicated to in-house resourcing teams and is free to attend.
Entry gives you access to:
- Hundreds of products and services relevant to you.
- FREE seminars and workshops.
- Insights on the latest industry trends.
- Information on the latest products and services.
- Learn about the latest developments in the sector.
- Establish new contacts and network with your peers.
- Get ideas for developing your business.
- Learn about the latest innovations and new technology.
It is free to attend and you will just need to register a place – http://ihre2022.eventreference.com/visitor
When is the Expo?
Wednesday 4th May 08:00-17:30
Thursday 5th May 2022 09:00 – 16:30
Where is the Expo?
Why visit DDC?
We will be on stand M1, showcasing our new upcoming Digital Identity solution and DDC Director, Matt Tuckey, will also be hosting a masterclass session on Day 1, discussing all things Digital Identity – https://www.inhouserecruitmentexpo.com/masterclass
If you would like more information about the event or arrange a demonstration of DDC’s online system whilst at the Expo, please contact the team on 0116 260 3055/0845 644 3298 or firstname.lastname@example.org