Digital IdentityDDC ID; The face of identity verification and compliance for DBS & right to work checks Read more
Financial Background ChecksAdverse credit and sanction checks to support industry and pre-employment screening standards. Read more
Social Media ChecksRead more
Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) ChecksRead more
Reference ChecksRead more
Qualification and Professional Membership ChecksWhen valid qualifications high on your requirements or you're in a profession that requires employees to be members of a regulatory body. Read more
The most important asset to any organisation is its people. Due Diligence Checking has been processing pre-employment checks since 2002 and can support you to ensure you get the right person for the role. Experience has taught the team about the importance of getting the recruitment process right and ensuring that all information provided by a potential new recruit is correct and verified. The systems and processes in place support clients throughout the recruitment process and can be matched to your internal policies to ensure your background screening is efficient and reliable.
Why complete background checks?
Background checks allow you to assess the skills of an individual to perform the role they applied for and provides the security of knowing who you are employing. DDC offer a range of pre-employment screening options to ensure employees represent the core values of your business. DDC will support your organisation to ensure you are not exposed to any financial loss, help protect your organisations reputation and recruit talent quicker and easier.
Why use DDC to process your pre-employment screening?
- Quick and free set-up – you can be processing your checks the same day with DDC’s free registration and set-up.
- Support and advice – you will have access to DDC’s experienced Customer Service Team providing support advice for all your checks.
- Service to suit your needs – with bespoke packages and a flexible system, DDC can accommodate all sectors and organisations.
- Secure and reliable – DDC’s system and processes have obtained ISO9001 and ISO27001 accreditation promising you a secure and reliable service.
- Single management interface – manage all your checks with a single interface, using our dynamic Client Area.
- User friendly platform – applicants complete an easy to use online ‘Smart Form’ making your on-boarding process quick and easy.
Get started today – Speak with our background screening experts
Enquire Now or phone our team on 0116 260 3055
What are the types of pre-employment screening?
Below are some of the recruitment checks that we offer, which can be requested as part of a pre-employment package. You choose which package or check(s) you require, enter basic details and we handle the rest.
Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS)
- Identity check
Applicants must also declare any significant periods (6 months or more in the past 3 years) of time living abroad. Ask about our International criminal record checking service.
BS7858 – Screening of individuals working in a secure environment
- Criminal record Check (DBS)
- References (5 or 10 years)
- Employment gap verification
- International PEPs and sanctions check
- Adverse credit check
- Identity check
- Professional membership check (SIA)
We also offer sector specific pre-employment screening to ensure you are compliant with industry standards. These include:
- Finance (FCA)
- Solicitors (SRA)
- Health care
Ask the Experts
If you require a bespoke pre-employment package our online platform is designed to be flexible to match your requirement. If you have any questions please contact one of the team on 0845 644 3298 or 0116 260 3055