How can I pay for my DBS check?
October 10th, 2014 by Jonathan Bazely
I have been asked to make payment for my DBS check, what are the options?
If you wish to make payment for your criminal record check there are several options available:
- Debit / Credit Card – payment details can be provided over the phone or in person at our offices (please see the contact DDC page)
- Online through the payment portal, with a debit or credit card.
- Cheque – please make cheques payable to ‘DDC Ltd’ and post them directly to our offices or return them with the application pack
- Bank Transfer – please request bank details and a reference number from one of the team
- Banker’s Draft or Postal Order- we can accept Banker’s Draft or Postal Order made payable to DDC Ltd (as above)
Unfortunately we can not accept cash payments and strongly advise applicants/clients not to send cash through the post.