Why choose DDC?
Find out why thousands of clients choose to use DDC for their DBS, and Pre-employment screening.
At DDC, we pride ourselves on providing a comprehensive, secure and high-quality service for DBS and pre-employment checks. Below are 10 reasons why our system and process is one of the best in the sector.
- Quick and free set-up – You can be processing your checks the same day with DDC’s free registration and set-up.
- Support and advice – You will have access to DDC’s experienced Customer Service Team providing support and advice for all your checks.
- Service to suit your needs – With bespoke packages and a flexible system, DDC can accommodate all sectors and organisations.
- Secure and reliable – DDC’s system and processes have obtained ISO9001 and ISO27001 accreditation promising you a secure and reliable service.
- Accuracy with every check – Built in cross referencing and error checking systems ensure accuracy with every check.
- User friendly platform – Applicants complete an easy to use online ‘Smart Form’ making your on-boarding process quick and easy.
- Single management interface – Manage all your checks with a single interface, using our dynamic Client Area.
- Available 24/7 – The system is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and can be accessed on laptops, tablets and ‘smart phones’, allowing all users and applicants to easily access the system on their chosen device.
- GDPR compliant – As a processor of personal data, DDC’s systems and processes adhere to GDPR and data protection legislation.
- Value for money – DDC know that keeping costs down is a major consideration for all businesses. For this reason, we are constantly optimising our processes to ensure the value we provide is the best in the industry.
Applicant follow-up process
Chasing applicants to provide information is the last thing you want you or your staff to be doing, so DDC takes care of this. Our process involves a series of follow-up reminder steps to encourage the applicant to complete the process in a timely manner. This included text messages, emails and phone calls. It also provides the applicant with a point of contact to ask any questions they may have.
Tailoring Our Online System
There are several areas within the online process that can be altered to meet your requirements. These include:
- Switching on and off functionality which is only applicable to your organisation to give a clean and simple portal.
- Clients can request that applicant’s pay for their own check either as an account setting or on an individual application basis.
- The follow-up process can be tailored to meet the requirement of the Client by nominating the time periods between attempts at contact, and any preferred format.
- If an applicant is not confident using a web-based program, the facility is there so you can complete the process together.
- If the applicant does not have a current email address you can enter your own information and then print off the log-in details and hand these to the applicants.
Why not give us a call to discuss your requirements on 0845 644 3298.